- Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess site conditions of hydropower and transmission line projects.
- Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration to analyse the likely behavior of soil and rock when placed under pressure by proposed structures.
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations, and prepare data reports.
- Conduct site assessments to determine the appropriate location for structures/foundations
- Develop proposals and determine cost and schedule for investigations.
- Provide direction to the technical team in field inspection activities.
- Develop design drawings and specifications.
- Review and approve geotechnical designs and reports developed by other consultants.
- Review construction design proposals and approve geotechnical aspects.
- Proven experience as a geologist
- Experience with various geological techniques
- Experience using geology software
- Familiarity with environmental regulations
- Good knowledge of the attributes of ores, soil, minerals and other materials
- Ability to handle and analyze data and 3D models
- An analytical mind
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational and teamwork ability
Candidate with prior experience of 1+ years are encouraged to apply mentioning their expected salary.
Jade Consult is committed to provide excellent consultancy services for hydropower, transmission line, road and civil structure projects in national as well as international market.
Energy / Utility
Active Jobs By Jade Consult Pvt Ltd
Jade Consult Pvt Ltd