- Carry out Social Impact Assessment (SIA), Environmental & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) IEE Study, and EIA Study Report
- Prepare Resettlement and Indigenous People’s Plan, Resettlement Action Plan, Indigenous People’s Plan, Land Acquisition & Compensation Plan, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, etc.
- Carry out public consultations, Focused Group Discussions and other site activities in regards to the social related studies.
- Prepare/review periodic social safeguard monitoring reports (monthly, quarterly, and Semi-annual).
- Assist in preparation of proposal and other business development related works.
- Perform the activities and prepare the documents as required by the Senior Manager.
- Prepare and submit other reports as required by Company Management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the technical and commercial know-how of the Company.
- Follow general rules and guidelines of the Company for its best interest while discharging the duties and responsibilities that are consistent with Company’s protocols and guidelines.
Any other official work as advised by Company Management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Data collection and analysis
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Research skills
Interested candidate can send their cv at: email@example.com mentioning their expected salary.
Jade Consult is committed to provide excellent consultancy services for hydropower, transmission line, road and civil structure projects in national as well as international market.
Energy / Utility
Active Jobs By Jade Consult Pvt Ltd
Jade Consult Pvt Ltd