• Provide support to customers
• Implement REST services and APIs
• Provide technical support and guidance for post release, production systems and partners.
• Use standards, methodologies, tools adopted by the larger group (e.g. Scrum, TDD)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field with equivalent work experience
• Good knowledge on web vulnerabilities and security
• Experience with working on scalable applications
• Proficiency in modern MVC/MVVM principles
• Sencha/ExtJS experience is a plus
• Python backend development experience is a plus
• Knowledge of graphics design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator etc is a plus
• Working experience with RESTful applications.
• Working experience with visualization tools: highchairs, D3.js, InfoViz or any charting library is a plus
Apply in the given address:
Contact Person: Ms. Mona Nyachhyon Phone No: +977-1-5541326 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LogPoint adapts to stay in sync with client needs – from surpassing compliance demands, to seamlessly defending against cybercrime and fraud. Combining Scandinavian simplicity and European detail, LogPoint technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package. LogPoint doesn't deliver standard results. It simply delivers - doing the work so you can get the job done.