Candidate will be responsible for handling cases on customer installations, including but not limited to, performance issues, web interface bugs/supports, and system deployment/upgrades/maintenance.
• Should be energetic and dynamic.
• Should have good knowledge of *nix OS, some concept on network security,
• Should have good interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills in English.
• RHCE will be an added advantage
Other Specific Requirements:
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and have attractive remuneration and numerous other benefits.
- Phone calls regarding the job queries would not be entertained.
- For Senior Support engineer candidate should have +3-4 years of work experience in system administration.
- For Support engineer fresh IT graduates are also encouraged to apply
Apply in the given address:
Contact Person: Ms. Mona Nyachhyon Phone No: +977-1-5541326 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LogPoint adapts to stay in sync with client needs – from surpassing compliance demands, to seamlessly defending against cybercrime and fraud. Combining Scandinavian simplicity and European detail, LogPoint technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package. LogPoint doesn't deliver standard results. It simply delivers - doing the work so you can get the job done.