• Will be given known and unknown problems to be solved.
• Explore the problem and carry out by research by studying different resources.
• Propose and develop prototype solution by using latest big data technologies that can be integrated to LogPoint .
• Prepare detail documentation including major findings, results and algorithms.
• Provide technical support and guidance for post release, production systems and partners.
• Use standards, methodologies, tools adopted by the larger group (e.g. Scrum, TDD, IDE, version control)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field with equivalent work experience
• Energetic, quick learner and ability to solve complex problem.
• Experience with object orientated programming (Python/JAVA)
• Sound knowledge of mathematics, algorithms and data-structures, machine learning and big data
• Experience with or willingness to learn functional programming (Scala)
• Experience with or willness to work with scalable and distributed system.
• Working experience with visualization tools: D3.js or others is a plus
Apply in the given address:
Contact Person: Ms. Mona Nyachhyon Phone No: +977-1-5541326 Email: email@example.com
LogPoint adapts to stay in sync with client needs – from surpassing compliance demands, to seamlessly defending against cybercrime and fraud. Combining Scandinavian simplicity and European detail, LogPoint technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package. LogPoint doesn't deliver standard results. It simply delivers - doing the work so you can get the job done.