• Perform software quality assurance, including black box testing, white box testing, user acceptance testing, and maintenance regression testing
• Automate tests using available and open-source tools and technologies.
• Learn and employ automation tools like Selenium
• Evaluate testing- and inspection plans for projects of varying technology, complexity, and size
• Develop and document test scripts, test cases, defect tracking and reports
• Create and maintain manual and/or automated test scripts, test data, and other deliverables related to the software quality assurance (SQA) process
• Review log files and other run-time documentation for defects and issues
• Analyze the results of software tests and provide results for use in development code inspections and group reviews of project deliverables
• Detect, document, and track system defects throughout the SQA process
• Under direction of product management, participate in user acceptance testing
• Perform maintenance regression testing • Work with development teams to support and implement applications
• Support in organizational process & management.
• Support in software process (QA, Dev, configuration, management, project mgmt etc.)
• Support in planning, designing & implementation of software QA process.
• Participate in organizational extra curricular activities.
• Other duties as assigned
• Senior QA Engineer candidates should have 2+ years experience in automating or extending test frameworks
• Senior QA Engineer should have 2+ years of coding experience with standard Object Oriented languages like Java (Preferred)
• Experience with enterprise level application
• Knowledge and understanding of Business Domain (preference on Security Software or SIEM)
• Familiarity and/or programming experience with Python, Java and web-based technologies
• Basic SQL and data skills
• Understanding of configuration issues related to software development; UNIX experience preferred
• Experience maintaining test environments, automated testing tools, and other resources in support of SQA process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Be curious about how things work and love breaking things
• Be passionate about technology trends and all things related to testing
• Be excited about automation and building tools to help do your job and help the rest of the team
Preferred Age Range: No Age bar
Preferred Gender: No gender bias
Apply in the given address:
Contact Person: Ms. Mona Nyachhyon
Phone No: +977-1-5541326
LogPoint adapts to stay in sync with client needs – from surpassing compliance demands, to seamlessly defending against cybercrime and fraud. Combining Scandinavian simplicity and European detail, LogPoint technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package. LogPoint doesn't deliver standard results. It simply delivers - doing the work so you can get the job done.