• Designing and implementing SIEM solutions through to operation and use cases coverage.
• Management Service Reporting
• Data aggregation, correlation, alerting and dashboards.
• Report about the capacity of IT service and the IT infrastructure to provide information related to service and resources capacity, utilization and performance.
• Developing and delivering Security Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader enterprise or Information Technology/Security Architecture.
• Security test on web-based applications, networks, and other types of computer system.
• Development of Incident Management process.
• Ability to translate highly technical concepts into meaningful language to many audiences, incl. software engineers, business and technical leaders, external security community members and press.
• Knowledge in Information Security Technology, business risk management and approaches with an ability to apply them appropriately. Understanding of architectural dependencies of SIEM technologies.
• Knowledge about design weaknesses in OWASP Top 10, WASC Threat Classification and CWE 25.
• Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats, agents and exploit.
• Knowledge in Network Security(Firewall/Switches/Network Devices), Security Information and Event Management, Domain Controllers, Business Enterprise Software (SAP), Web & Email Security, IDS/IPS, Application Security, Operating systems, End Point Security, Data Loss Prevention etc.
• Good communication skills with team, managers, partners, pre-sales, support.
• Ability to manage good relations with business leaders. Enterprise Architecture Frameworks e.g. SABSA, TOGAF etc.
• Ability to understand and apply appropriate Standards, Policies and Regulations e.g. ISO2700K, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, HIPPA etc
• A formal security industry accreditation e.g. CISSP, CLAS, ISSAP, SCF/SCP/SCM, CEH etc.
• Scripting language and database
Preferred Age Range: No Age bar
Preferred Gender: No gender bias
Apply in the given address:
Contact Person: Ms. Mona Nyachhyon Phone No: +977-1-5541326 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LogPoint adapts to stay in sync with client needs – from surpassing compliance demands, to seamlessly defending against cybercrime and fraud. Combining Scandinavian simplicity and European detail, LogPoint technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package. LogPoint doesn't deliver standard results. It simply delivers - doing the work so you can get the job done.