• Conducting strategic IT Projects for delivery of IT implementation and IT improvement projects by adhering to our given project methodology and applying given KPIs
• Functional responsibility of project resource including support of development- and competency management.
• Project-related contract management focusing on defining work packages, fixed resource contracts and requirements management handling.
• Continuous improvement and standardization of methodology in international IT projects.
• Identifying and engaging project-relevant stakeholders to ensure an aligned communication and decision-making process.
• Ensuring full compliance of project-related value flows within the LogPoint development organization.
• You have a degree within computer science, business administration or similar.
• You have several years of work experience from various IT project-related roles (team lead, project manager, program manager). • You have experience with functional management of project resources (min. 8 people).
• You have expert knowledge of project methodology, e.g. PMP, IPMA, SCRUM, as well as a diversified and wide-spread knowledge of general IT services and solutions, preferably within BigData and Agile Development.
• You have master Agile Software Development, specifically estimation, risk management and reporting.
• You are customer-focused and have strong communication skills as well as the ability to communicate in layman’s terms with customers.
• You have experience from working in international environments and teams.
• You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
• Any experience in BigData or Security is beneficial but not required. In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Preferred Age: No Age bar
Preferred Gender: No gender bias
Apply in the given address:
Contact Person: Ms. Mona Nyachhyon
Phone No: +977-1-5541326
LogPoint adapts to stay in sync with client needs – from surpassing compliance demands, to seamlessly defending against cybercrime and fraud. Combining Scandinavian simplicity and European detail, LogPoint technology is designed to transform big data into an effortless package. LogPoint doesn't deliver standard results. It simply delivers - doing the work so you can get the job done.