Are you passionate about WordPress? Keep reading!
We, at Codewing Solutions are looking for a WordPress Customer Support/Happiness Officer to join our team. The work requires you to communicate with our customers via email or chat to resolve their issues while using our themes under the supervision of the customer support team. Freshers can apply!
If you are hired, you will work remotely but are expected to work from our office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar) when the lockdown is over and it is safe to work from the office. Our preference will be for those who are willing to work on a night shift from home (8 pm - 4 am). The timing will be flexible.
What Does Codewing Solutions do?
We are Codewing Solutions, a creative digital agency. We are a product - based company rather than a service-oriented company.
We are the company behind world-class products like Rara Themes and WP Travel Engine, both based on WordPress. Along with this, we have products in many niches.
While WP Travel Engine is currently the world’s #1 travel booking WordPress plugin with over 250,000 downloads and users from more than 50 countries, Rara Themes is one of the leading WordPress theme companies in the world.
We have 85+ free and premium themes. Our themes have been downloaded more than 2 million times, and we have users from more than 100+ countries.
Besides creating world-class products, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week and we chill on weekends!
What will you be responsible for?
- Answering our Customer Queries/Tickets
- Report the issues to the development team/seniors faced by the customers
- Addressing the open requests in the WordPress.org forum
- Write the basic CSS code to tweak customers' website
- Should able to write structured and pedagogical documentation materials, with organized paragraphs and clean screenshots when needed
How qualified you should be?
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS, Themes and Plugins
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of FTP, .htaccess files, basic SEO will be a plus but not mandatory
- Good command in English and should be able to write emails without grammatical mistakes
Why you will love working with us?
When you join our team, these are some of the perks that you get.
- Create digital products that will be used by thousands of people all around the world
- Work with a team that has a proven record of building and scaling world-class products
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Cozy workspace with CPU, dual monitor working station once we are back from the office
- Free lunch and snacks during work from the office
- Unlimited coffee and tea during work from the office
- Flexible working hours
- Salary review regularly
- Recreational activities
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity Fund
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Performance Bonus
- Health and Accidental Insurance
Wait! Before sending your CV to us, make sure at least three of the profile matches you :
- I have traveled to at least 1 place in the last 1 year.
- I am passionate about at least one other thing apart from programming or have a hobby. Passion about programming is expected.
- I exercise regularly and take care of my health.
- I have read at least 1 book in the last 6 months.
- I have helped at least 1 person after the lockdown.
- I follow at least 1 Youtube Channel or blog regularly.
Ready to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT . COM). The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- Your Work Portfolio (can be included in CV/Resume as well)
It should also include answers to at least two of the following questions:
- What is the last book you read and how did that change your thought process?
- What causes are you passionate about?
- What are your 5 major strengths?
We’ll take it from there.