|Experience||:||Minimum 1‐3 years of experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s degree required. M.A, M.S., M.Sc., or equivalent in a field related to data analysis, software development and/or relevant technical certifications|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-16 - Expired|
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required. M.A, M.S., M.Sc., or equivalent in a field related to data analysis, software development and/or relevant technical certifications.
- Minimum 1‐3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Managing and implementing successful data management systems in the field.
- Demonstrating strong theoretical and applied knowledge of using data to create impact.
- Delivering technology or data‐based capacity building for field teams.
- Familiarity with humanitarian aid projects and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments under tight deadlines.
- Good writing and computer skills, including preliminary research and information gathering from the internet, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint preparation are required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali required.
- Effective writing skills to prepare reports, complete analyses and make presentations.
- Negotiation, networking, advocacy, coordination and representation skills with key local actors is preferred
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.