Vacancy Code. H9/BSID/0022016
Officer- Inbound / Outbound Holidays
• Identify, negotiate, review and liaise with domestic and international hotels.
• Create inbound and outbound holiday packages / itineraries.
• Cost and price for such packages
• Promote and sell holiday packages.
Qualification & Experience
• MBA or equivalent post-graduation in related field
• Strong knowledge of domestic/international travel arrangements
• Have previous experience of minimum 2 years of working in a similar field
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to
firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be entertained.
Deadline: 15 days from the date of publication.
Himalaya Airlines is a new Nepal-China Joint Venture Airline Company, is an international scheduled air carrier, set to become the second international carrier linking directly to various Asian cities in the first stage of the plan.
The company plans to link to various cities of Asian / Middle East Country’s with fleet of A 319 and A 320 aircraft in the beginning and expanding to acquire 15 Airbus family aircraft including long haul wide bodied aircraft for our scheduled operations to cities of Europe as well as Far East Asian regions including cities of South Asian region countries within a period of five years