2. Vacancy Code: H9/GAD/0022016
Officer- Expat Affairs
• Plan work processes for issuance & renewal of work permits
& non-tourist visas for expat employees of the company.
• Engage in the work permit & non-tourist application processes.
• Process for issuance / renewal of business and tourist visa.
• Update work permits & non-tourist visas of expat employees.
• Organize & maintain all documents / bulletins related to GON.
• Maintain the record of Work permits and non- tourist visa.
Qualification & Experience
• Master's Degree. M.B.A. is preferable • Age between 25-35 years
• Minimum 3 years experience in related field
• Experience of processing work in GoN for international airlines is preferable
• Excellent office IT skills
• Familiar with immigration & labor rules & regulations of the country.
• Excellent correspondence competence in English and Nepali
• Strong organization, planning, management and communication skills
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to
firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be entertained.
Deadline: 15 days from the date of publication.
Himalaya Airlines is a new Nepal-China Joint Venture Airline Company, is an international scheduled air carrier, set to become the second international carrier linking directly to various Asian cities in the first stage of the plan.
The company plans to link to various cities of Asian / Middle East Country’s with fleet of A 319 and A 320 aircraft in the beginning and expanding to acquire 15 Airbus family aircraft including long haul wide bodied aircraft for our scheduled operations to cities of Europe as well as Far East Asian regions including cities of South Asian region countries within a period of five years