1. Vacancy Code: H9/GAD/0012016
Officer- CA Affairs Required Number 01
• Plan for processing CAAN related compliance work with CAAN.
• Process for approval / permission / recommendation from CAAN (Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal).
• Process for issuance / renewal of expat crew license validation / certification / authorization.
• Process for issuance / renewal of Nepali crew license / endorsement / certification.
• Update currency of license / certificates of all crew (Expats and Nepali).
• Draft letter to CAAN in English and Nepali as & when require
• Organize and maintain all documents / bulletins related to CAAN.
Qualification & Experience
• Master's Degree. M.B.A. is preferable
• Minimum three years' experience in related field
• Age between 25-35 years
• Experience of processing work In CAAN for
International Airlines is preferable
• Familiar with CAA Nepal-PELR, FOR and Civil Aviation Regulations and processing work to CAAN
• Excellent competence In correspondence in English and Nepali
• Excellence office IT skills
• Strong organization, planning, management and
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to
firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be entertained.
Deadline: 15 days from the date of publication.
Himalaya Airlines is a new Nepal-China Joint Venture Airline Company, is an international scheduled air carrier, set to become the second international carrier linking directly to various Asian cities in the first stage of the plan.
The company plans to link to various cities of Asian / Middle East Country’s with fleet of A 319 and A 320 aircraft in the beginning and expanding to acquire 15 Airbus family aircraft including long haul wide bodied aircraft for our scheduled operations to cities of Europe as well as Far East Asian regions including cities of South Asian region countries within a period of five years