a) Education requirements
• Completion of higher secondary Level (10 plus 2)
• Bachelors/Graduate degree holders are preferred.
b) Skills and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in another language(s) is an advantage .
• Flexible to work through varied schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to swim at least a length of 25 meters unaided.
• Ability to adapt to new environments easily
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Communication :Fluency in English-written, verbal and comprehension
c) Other attributes
• Ages between 21 and 28 years.
• Minimum arm reach of 210 cms on tip toes and minimum height of 162cm for Female & 170cm for male, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on board.
• Mass Index weight of 18-20 for female and 23-24 for male.
• Personal appearance, image & style should be excellent.
• A good sense of personal presentation along with good grooming disciplines.
• Not baring any visible tattoos, scars and body piercing(s) which cannot be covered discreetly.
• The age, education and other requirements can be relaxed for the experienced cabin crew, especially
with international airline experience.
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .Phone call will not be entertained.
Deadline: 15 days
Himalaya Airlines is a new Nepal-China Joint Venture Airline Company, is an international scheduled air carrier, set to become the second international carrier linking directly to various Asian cities in the first stage of the plan.
The company plans to link to various cities of Asian / Middle East Country’s with fleet of A 319 and A 320 aircraft in the beginning and expanding to acquire 15 Airbus family aircraft including long haul wide bodied aircraft for our scheduled operations to cities of Europe as well as Far East Asian regions including cities of South Asian region countries within a period of five years