Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Management/Aviation/or any field from an recognized university
• Minimum 2 years administrative experience in airline/ any organization is preferred
• Preferably through Knowledge of Duty and flying time limitation of Cabin Crew.
• Computer literate, with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
• Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to email@example.com
It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .Phone call will not be entertained.
Deadline: 15 days
Himalaya Airlines is a new Nepal-China Joint Venture Airline Company, is an international scheduled air carrier, set to become the second international carrier linking directly to various Asian cities in the first stage of the plan.
The company plans to link to various cities of Asian / Middle East Country’s with fleet of A 319 and A 320 aircraft in the beginning and expanding to acquire 15 Airbus family aircraft including long haul wide bodied aircraft for our scheduled operations to cities of Europe as well as Far East Asian regions including cities of South Asian region countries within a period of five years