Department: Maintenance and Engineering Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing, periodic review and revision of CAME
• Establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of Approved Maintenance Program
• Analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program
• Ensuring that technical records are kept as required
• Review of Airworthiness Directive status and ensure embodiment in consultation with AMO & QA
• Manage all continuing airworthiness records with advance planning of Material/tools & equipment's requirement.
• Reviewing and evaluating the Reliability Report on Quarterly Basis.
• Keeping track of all ADD (Acceptable Deferred Defect) and MEL (Minimum Equipment List) Items and making the required items available on time to Line or Base Maintenance as applicable.
• Ensuring that all manuals, publications, and documents, are maintained in good order and have been updated with the
latest revisions and maintaining Technical Library
Qualification and Experience
• A valid passport
• B.E. or 10+2 and minimum 5 years of experience in Engineering/Quality department and with A320 aircraft (CFM engine) maintenance experience as licensed AME in commercial airlines • Managerial and communication skills
• Strong comprehensive and knowledge of airworthiness regulation
• Hands-on experience in technical planning functions
• Problem solving and decision making abilities
• Proficient in both spoken and written English
• Leadership skills • Experience with Airbus A320 Family aircraft and applications
Please send in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications and experience to email@example.com
It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .Phone call will not be entertained.
Deadline: 15 days
Himalaya Airlines is a new Nepal-China Joint Venture Airline Company, is an international scheduled air carrier, set to become the second international carrier linking directly to various Asian cities in the first stage of the plan.
The company plans to link to various cities of Asian / Middle East Country’s with fleet of A 319 and A 320 aircraft in the beginning and expanding to acquire 15 Airbus family aircraft including long haul wide bodied aircraft for our scheduled operations to cities of Europe as well as Far East Asian regions including cities of South Asian region countries within a period of five years