- Support recruitment and selection activities, developing and placing advertisements, Screening CVs, organizing interviews, maintaining records and preparing contracts as required.
- Coordinates with the supervisor to ensure appropriate and timely actions for renewals of contracts and performance evaluations.
- Develop and implement plans, including timetables, for contract reviews, renewals and terminations; ensures timely notice to staff.
- Provide orientation briefing to newly arrived staff inclusion on benefits, office tours, and explaining HR policies and procedures and office administration requirements.
- Maintain and update personnel records.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR policy and procedures.
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Support to carry out capacity building of staff in the implementation of performance management in line with the HR policy.
- Verifying payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Dealing with grievances and solving them.
- Initiate and Coordinate the exit interview process and keep records.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- MBA with HR specialization
- Fresher (Experienced in related field are preferred)
- Good knowledge of MS- Office
- Should have a pleasant personality and a positive attitude
- Must have two wheeler with valid license
- Ability to interpret, analyze and explain HR rules and regulations
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills with basic counseling and negotiation skills
- Team building skills and problem solving skills
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultancy / Business Services
Minbhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal
Active Jobs By Raspberry Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Raspberry Solution Pvt. Ltd.