1) Maintaining an enthusiastic outlook to build positive employee attitudes and morale among all the station of dealership.
2) Coordinating regular meetings with the dealers of each stations to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
3) Focusing on customer complaints that station dealers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary action to resolve these complaints.
4) Effectively communicating with the station dealers on a weekly basis to review forecasts and consistency in performance.
5) Completing evaluation performance reviews and developing short and long term goals with each station dealers.
Please email your resume at email@example.com
Benefits and incentives applied.
About GO Ford
GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. (GO Ford) is the automotive division of Golchha Organisation. The Organization that has a Legacy of 8 decades of dedicated service to the country.
GO FORD is the exclusive dealer of Ford Products in Nepal.
The partnership between auto sector leader Ford, with their experience and great products and GO Automobile with its local market knowledge and reach, has made it possible for a global brand with more than 100 years of history, to be made accessible in Nepal.
GO Ford is committed to bring world-class service to its customers and the both its showroom and service station at Swoyambhu are equipped with highly trained staff and the latest tools to ensure a better service experience.
Ford solutions aims to provide quality,peace-of-mind products for the customer and embodies a brand synonymous with its abilty to probide products that can be tailored to suit one's individuals needs. Ford solutions serve to develop products for Ford and the Dealer body that enhance customer satisfaction.
G.O Auto Care Pvt Ltd is main service center of the Ford vehicles located at Swoyanbhu.