- Prepare monthly/weekly management report e.g. monthly management statistics, shrinkage report, packing material report etc
- Ensure all manual documents relating to sales are correctly posted into the system in the correct accounting period.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Actively attend/participate in periodic stock count exercises, prepare related variance reports and analysis of the same and effecting agreed adjustments arising thereof.
- Input and update product costing formulations in the system for new items.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting or any other Business related Field
- Minimum two(2) years experience in similar role preferably in a hospitality organization
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Proficient in accounting software
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with the latest PP sized photograph to email@example.com
Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for the in the subject line itself
Hotel / Resort
Active Jobs By Indreni Suites Hotel