Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Prior experience in Hotels Sales and Marketing
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send us your updated resume at email@example.com or may apply online.
Indreni Suites Hotel
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Contact No.: 9861115961
Hotel / Resort
Active Jobs By Indreni Suites Hotel