1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
9. Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
10. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guest’s preferences and special requests.
11. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
13. Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
Interested candidate please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call cua at 9851119313
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.