|Experience||:||Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Executive/ Manager|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters degree in human resources or business and law|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-17 - Expired|
- Directs the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting of HR functions which may include: employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, organizational development
- Develops organizational structure and manages the day to day operations
- Creates operating plans, forecasts and reporting systems
- Manages the budget preparation and administration
- Selects, develops and manages staff
- Establishes internal processes, interprets and applies organizational policies
- Provides input into policy and strategy
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Executive/ Manager
- Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations
- Good leadership skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Masters degree in human resources or business and law
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please do not forget to mention clearly what positions you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
This job is expired.