Job Title: Human Resources Executive - Human Resources (1)
- Proven knowledge in the field of Human Resources Management with 2 years of experience working in an industrial environment
- Quick learner with an ability to work independently as well as in team
• Sound knowledge of Labor Law/Act and excellent communication skills both verbal and writing with proven IT skills
- Proven administrative and organizational management
- Minimum a Masters Degree from a recognized University
- Highly organized while performing various Human Resources activities
• Work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Should have sense of confidentiality
Founded in 2001 SAMA printers with an objective of becoming the leader in providing unrivalled printing solutions. We deliver on our promise through state-of-the-art infrastructure, latest hi-tech machineries, and a team of highly trained professionals.SAMA proves to be the brightest shining star in the printing industry in Nepal. We are more focused on quality printing and innovation.
SAMA has in recent times enjoyed unprecedented success in the print domain. We believe to look ahead to new unexplored horizons, never resting on its laurels but always forgoing ahead and setting new benchmarks.