• To establish and maintain financial and management procedures
- Manage and control Resource acquisition and the entire financial management of the company.
- Ensure that monthly revenue, expenditure, capital, salary and disbursement system functions smoothly and effectively.
- To manage and control the smooth operation of the finance department.
- Develop and analyze information to assess the current and future financial status of firms
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make
recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors.
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of finance and accounting planning - Ability to devise and implement strategic development and resource plans.
- Proven skills in computer.
Incentives and compensations as per company rules.
Interested candidates can send in their application clearly mentioning the post applied, along with their updated CVs, within 7 days, to the following email address: email@example.com
Human Resources Department SAMA Printers Pvt. Ltd.
Bhaisepati, Lalitpur, Nepal