Job Title: Administration Manager (1)
- Over 15 years of experience working in the field of General Services and Administration with proven expertise in the field of Office Management
- Extensive experience of providing training and counseling services to support staff in the respective department
• Proven ability to design need-specific programme on inventory system of fixed assets. Quick learner with an ability to work independently
- Ability to prepare detailed budget break-downs in line with the official need for Administration with fine skills on negotiations on the relevant matters
- Expertise in Customer Care - internal and external with sound knowledge on Health & Safety at work. Handling of security and required trainings to the security personnel
- Proven expertise in maintenance including developing a periodic short term/long term maintenance plan - Good liaising skills with Government and Non-Government Organizations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing with proven IT skills
- Minimum a Masters Degree from a recognized University
- Convinces or gains support in order to achieve positive outcomes for the Office. Addresses conflicts or issues within the team in a positive and open manner. Provides clear feedback to team members
- Is determined despite frequent obstacles, tackles difficult problems and takes personal responsibility for reaching
solutions. Seeks ways to improve overall performance levels to give higher levels of satisfaction to target groups - Looks objectively at every side of an idea or situation to ensure that all outcomes are thoroughly assessed before
deciding on the appropriate course of action
• Uses emotional intelligence to understand team dynamics and to harmonize and synergize energies of the team is comfortable with ambiguity
Founded in 2001 SAMA printers with an objective of becoming the leader in providing unrivalled printing solutions. We deliver on our promise through state-of-the-art infrastructure, latest hi-tech machineries, and a team of highly trained professionals.SAMA proves to be the brightest shining star in the printing industry in Nepal. We are more focused on quality printing and innovation.
SAMA has in recent times enjoyed unprecedented success in the print domain. We believe to look ahead to new unexplored horizons, never resting on its laurels but always forgoing ahead and setting new benchmarks.