Qualification Degree : Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent in a relevant field.
Salary : Negotiable
: Finance / Administration
Nature : Full Time
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent in a relevant field.
• A minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent Computer skills: MS. Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically on short notice.
• Ability and willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Experience with grant or contract support for USAID or other USG-funded programs.
• Knowledge of USAID requirements, including the FAR, ADS, 22CFR226 and OMB Circular Al22.
• Knowledge of grant and contract instrument types.
• Demonstrated familiarity with grant-making processes and procedures.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to PactNepalRecruit@pactworld.org.
Applications will-be reviewed on a first come basis.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. Phone calls will not be entertained.
Women and persons from marginalized and disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future. Pact’s promises are fulfilled in partnership with local communities. Our integrated approach to building the capacity of local organizations, developing good governance and cultivating markets is carried out by individuals who adapt our expertise to their own environments and challenges.