*Assist the Branch Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
*Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
* Suggest sales training programs and techniques.
*Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
*Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
* Handle complaints from customers.
*Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition.
· Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
· Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
· Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
· Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
· Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
· Leadership and organizational abilities
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem-solving attitude
· Flexibility to work in shifts
· BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send or called an updated resume to (email@example.com) 9801165043 only shortlisted candidates