- Overall Management of Accounts Department
- Preparation of Trial Balance, Costing Report, Reconciling Entries & Maintaining General Ledger as required by the accounting standards.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Should have knowledge of opening LC and import rules and regulation under Nepalese Act.
- Should have sound knowledge of Nepalese Taxation law, (VAT, TDS, INCOME TAX, CUSTOM etc.), accounting principles and practices, accounting softwares & MS Office.
· Proven working experience as Accounting Officer.
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
· Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
· Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to direct and supervise
· BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send or called an updated resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org) 9801165043 only shortlisted candidates
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By International Construction Pvt. Ltd.