The Project Manager /Coordinator shall be responsible for the entire production pipeline for the smooth completion of various projects within the stipulated deadlines. The Project Manager/coordinator shall work closely with other Project Managers, Project Supervisors, and Leads and the HR/ Operations Manager for the overall development and growth of the organization. He/ She shall report to the Head of Production.
He/ She should be open-minded and possess excellent project management, organization, and people skills. He/ She should be self-motivated, able to multi-task efficiently, and be innovative in terms of managing the entire production process and working to a deadline.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and monitor all the project information and implementation.
- Oversee day-to-day “on the floor” workflow of the production and manage the team of artists in terms of task assignment, monitoring, and completion.
- Manage the project leads/ supervisors and team leads – supervising artists, balancing workload within the department, and guiding them through challenging stages of production, etc.
- Prepare schedules and timelines in order to ensure a proper workflow and a guide to the supervisors to manage their team.
- Formulate strategies and allocate resources in various projects to maintain efficiency in the workflow.
- Coordinate and communicate with national and international clients with respect to their needs and requirements.
- Prioritize tasks, assign deadlines and ensure that they are completed.
- Ensure that the quality of the production output is maintained.
- Assess and evaluate new project prospects and provide support to the overall performance of the organization.
- Maintain database and information of current and prior projects for future references in terms of new project bidding, estimations, etc.
- Assess the artists in terms of performance and evaluate future growth and development.
- Prepare long-term projects mapping and devise plans to achieve it.
- Assess training, resources, and facilities needed to the responsible department.
- Receive updates and notes and ensure that they are taken care of.
- Plan and amend work schedules as per the deadline requirements and ensure that all facilities are taken care of.
- Resolve conflict, promote a collaborative production environment, and foster an atmosphere of cooperation and communication
- Attend creative reviews and approval sessions and provide leadership as needed
- Work collaboratively with the HR department in terms of leave requests, performance appraisal, and new recruitment.
- Develop and amend production processes to ensure efficient workflow.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the fields of business administration/management.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience.( Preferred in IT )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The position requires maintaining strong communication with our international clients. Hence, promptness and precision in communication are a must.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet-based communication tools.
- Should be open-minded and possess excellent project management, organization, and people skills.
- Should be self-motivated and be innovative in terms of managing the entire production process and working to a deadline.
- Should hold strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- An international working environment.
- Benefits of Gratuity and Provident Fund.
- Hands-on experience in leading a team.
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday).
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Annual Performance Appraisal System.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Accidental insurance.
- Medical insurance.
- Fuel and Maintenance Allowances.
- Mobile top-ups and data packs
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CVs to email@example.com with a cover letter.
Disclaimer: This job requisition provides a high-level job definition. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive or exclusive list of job duties. As such, job duties and/or responsibilities within the context of this job requisition may change at the discretion of the employee’s direct supervisor.