JICA Nepal Office invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Program Officer.
Working as Program Officer in JICA Nepal Office.
1. Duties in the fields of infrastructure especially energy sector and private sector development.
1) Data collection and analysis.
2) Assistance to formulate cooperation strategy.
3) Management of programs and projects.
4) Formulation of projects.
5) General coordination with Government of Nepal.
6) General coordination with other development partners (Donors, 1/NG0s, Civil Societies, Local Communities.
7) Logistic Matters.
2. Donor Coordination.
3. Public Relations.
4. Others as directed by the Chief Representative.
[Payment & Benefits]
[Terms of Contract]
The Contract will be up to 31st March 2018 (Start from as soon as possible).
Contract may be renewed based upon his/her performance on one year contract basis.
Telephone and E-mail inquiry will not be entertained.
Interested candidates shall apply by delivering their recent CV in English by 30th June 12:00 sharp to the following address (We don't accept by email).
*Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
JICA Nepal Office
National Life Insurance Building
3rd Floor, Lazimpat, Kathmandu Nepal, PO Box No. 450
Contents need to be included in CV:
- Bio-data (Full Name, Address, Date of Birth) - Academic Record
- Working History (Experience) - Expertise
- Language skills - Contact (e-mail, telephone)