Japan International Cooperation Agency ()ICA) Nepal Office seek applications from qualified Nepali candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Duty Station: Kathmandu with necessary field visit around the project sites.
Term of Contract and Duration: The contract will be up to 31st March 2021.
Contract may be renewed based upon his/her performance on one year contract basis.
Application Deadline: 10 February 2020
- Drives office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mall parcels and other Items from GPO/EMS/TIA Customs.
- Meets official/Mission Members at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs clearance formalities as required.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes and tires etc.
- Maintain log sheet for official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes lubricating.
- Others as directed by Chief Representative (CR).
Qualification and Competencies required:
- Below 40 years of age with good health condition.
- Completion of SEE or and higher education preferable. Proficiency In English/ Nepali (written/oral). Japanese language skill will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experiences in any organization and experiences In International organization preferable.
- Holding valid driving license, knowledge of driving rules and regulations and able to ensures follow the steps as per the Traffic rules incase of involvement in accident
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and team spirits.
Payment & Benefits
Payment and other benefits will be decided by RCA Nepal Office, considering, experience and ability.
Interested candidates shall apply by submitting following documents, by 10th February, 2020 to our address. We don't accept documents by email. Telephone and E-mail inquiry will not be accepted.
1) Recent CV in English (Maximum 2 pages /A4 size)
2) Job application letter (Maximum 1 pages /A4 size)
3) Copy of Driver's license
4) A medical certificate,
5) One recent passport size photograph
JICA Nepal Office
National Life Insurance Building
3rd Floor, Lazimpat, Kathmandu Nepal
PO Box No.450
- Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview and short driving test. Telephone and E-mail inquiry will not be entertained
- Women, Dalit, Janajati and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.