Physics Teacher for +2 (Science)
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives
- To ensure that all experiments are trialed beforehand and risk assessment used with all experimental work
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Part Time
- Location: Chettrapati, Kathmandu, Nepal
Interested candidates can apply online.
Scholars' Home | SLC-Home | Scholars Learning Center and Consultancy, a destiny beyond the iron gate..
We provide Special Tuition Classes for Grade 1-12 & Bachelors Program.
We also offer Personality Development classes, Professional IT classes, computer classes, Home Tuition Services, Counseling, Language classes and Edulaya (Digital and Physical space for learning).
Scholars' Home, established in 2003 A.D, aims to become a center of learning and developing creativity for young students who are determined to improve their educational standard.
Active Jobs By Scholars' Home