- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Should have knowledge and interest with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
Scholars' Home | SLC-Home | Scholars Learning Center and Consultancy, a destiny beyond the iron gate..
We provide Special Tuition Classes for Grade 1-12 & Bachelors Program.
We also offer Personality Development classes, Professional IT classes, computer classes, Home Tuition Services, Counseling, Language classes and Edulaya (Digital and Physical space for learning).
Scholars' Home, established in 2003 A.D, aims to become a center of learning and developing creativity for young students who are determined to improve their educational standard.
Active Jobs By Scholars' Home