Telemarketing Executive / Call Center Agent / Sales Executive (Australian Shift)
- Required No. : 4
- Working days. : 5
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday (6:00 AM-3:00 PM)
- Office location : Jamal, Kathmandu
- Facility : Breakfast & Lunch
- Basic Salary : 15k with incentives, bonuses & PF [*Conditions Apply]
***Optional: One year + experience in telemarketing of websites, mobile apps and other services.
Qualifications : [Freshers are encouraged to apply]
- +2 passed or above
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customer
Scholars' Home | SLC-Home | Scholars Learning Center and Consultancy, a destiny beyond the iron gate..
We provide Special Tuition Classes for Grade 1-12 & Bachelors Program.
We also offer Personality Development classes, Professional IT classes, computer classes, Home Tuition Services, Counseling, Language classes and Edulaya (Digital and Physical space for learning).
Scholars' Home, established in 2003 A.D, aims to become a center of learning and developing creativity for young students who are determined to improve their educational standard.
Active Jobs By Scholars' Home