• Repair & maintain all machines of factory.
• Analyze faults, solve problems and provide technical advice.
• Plan & Conduct preventive maintenance of all machines.
• Perform quality testing of raw materials, spare parts and fabrication materials.
• Install machines as per the requirement.
• Monitor the performance of machine and reduce breakdowns.
• Implement ISO & safety rules and ensure the usage of safety devices.
• Supervise monitor & train the team member of maintenance/utility department.
• Should work in shift.
Qualification & Experiences
Preferably B.E. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with three years of relevant experience. However, M.E. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with one year of relevant experience may also apply.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to join our dynamic team, please send your recent resume within 10 days from the date of advertisement to the following postal or email address mentioning the position you are applying as subject:
Human Resource Department
JAWALAKHEL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
P.O. Box 423, Kathmandu, Nepal
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.