• Organize, execute and validate all projects, modifications required on electrical installations.
• Ensure all after care and maintenance on electrical installations is properly organized and certified. (Lightning protection, UPS, drawing management, earthing measurements, etc.)
• Support with troubleshooting and support to
(senior) shift incharge, in case of problems.
• Contract management of all contracts regarding electrical maintenance (e.g. IPP plant, earthing measurement, etc.).
• Responsible for high voltage system.
• Repair and maintain all electrical equipments to ensure good operating condition of all equipments.
• Accountable for electrical drawing management.
• Maintain, protect and upgrade the electrical machines and conduct preventive maintenance.
• Take proactive action to minimize short-circuiting of electrical equipment.
• Implement safety parameter to minimize the electrical risk.
• Perform breakdown analysis (BDA).
• Participate in TPM for breakdowns and shortstops reduction.
• Ensure all electrical repairable components are effectively repaired and controlled.
Qualification & Experiences
Preferably B.E. in Electrical Engineering with
three years of relevant experience. However,
M.E. in Electrical Engineering with one year of
relevant experience may also apply.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to join our dynamic team, please send your recent resume within 10 days from the date of advertisement to the following postal or email address mentioning the position you are applying as subject:
Human Resource Department
JAWALAKHEL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
P.O. Box 423, Kathmandu, Nepal
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.