- Develop, implement and manage our social media
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook/Instagram timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Create original text and video contents, manage posts
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work with media agencies/designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Work closely with Marketing, communication & sales team to maintain brand consistency.
- Communicate with industry professionals to create a strong network
- Proven work experience of handling social media accounts
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Interested candidates are requested to send your latest resume, cover letter and latest photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By GO FORD, GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.