|Job Location||:||Field Based|
|Experience||:||Minimum of 3 years of work experience in National /International agencies or Institutions|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application, References|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in management.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-10 - Expired|
- Responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions in the district and manage the funds received / channelized through consortium partners.
- Forecast (liquidation plan) and request cash transfers from Kathmandu to ensure adequate supply of funds in the District.
- Visit partner NGO and review their system and train/coach them for the improving their financial management system.
- Review, comment and finalize the partner NGO’s monthly financial report and then forward to Kathmandu office.
- Produce Monthly Financial Reports according to established procedures and submit a soft copy and hard copy within timeframe.
- Maintain a petty cash account for small, daily transactions.
- Responsible for procurement, store, logistic support and ensure compliance of local laws and donor requirements.
Required for the role:
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in management.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in National /International agencies or Institutions
- Familiar with FAMAS accounting software will be an added value.
- Familiar with financial & administrative management and internal control system
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel, Power point)
- Competent in Nepali and English typing
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letters
- Updated CV
- Minimum of two reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer
Deadline for Submission: COB December 10, 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer
This job is expired.