Job Description - Consulting Officer
1. Establish and update documentation for different organizations as per requirement of the management system/s i.e. ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management Systems), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems), etc. and as per requirement of the processes of the organization.
2. Conduct internal audit (management system), prepare audit reports and follow up.
3. Assist on management reviews regarding organization’s management system/s.
4. Provide orientation on documentation to the concerned employees of different organizations.
5. Assist on awareness trainings and internal audit trainings.
Furthermore, employee must have;