|1) Handling daily reimbursement and borrowing according to ding talk claim (online system)|
|2) Responsible for daily cash and check receipts and bank reconciliations, and timely registration of cash journals and bank deposit journals.|
|3) Inventory cash on a daily basis, so that the daily balance is completed, the accounts are consistent and the inventory cash table is updated.|
|4) Be updated about any of the advance payments made to the staff and record the amount in cash journal accordingly.|
|5) Push advance or loan in time and do as per the policy of reimbursement and loan|
1) University degree or above;
2) basic computer operation skills (excel, PPT, word), English communication skills;
3) Be able to work hard and obey the company arrangement;
4) Good at learning and good communication and coordination skills;
5) More than 1-year of experience in collecting relevant cashiers.
Pls, apply to email@example.com with subject line as "Cashier"
We are the parent company for Vivo here in Nepal. Our motto is to promote this brand and provide the best customer service. Our service centers are located in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Narayangarh. We have two authorized distributors here in Nepal and they are Apex group and Triveni group. We entered the Nepali market in 2017 A.D.