The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Assistant Pharmacist based in Area Welfare Center, Dharan.
The Assistant Pharmacist will be responsible for assisting in the overall management of GWT Key medical Centre pharmacy and consumable logistic services in accordance with all relevant Laws, professional standards, Policies and Procedures.
S/he will ensure the provision of safe and efficient quality use of medicines and patient care in accordance with standard instructions and policy, and Country acts and regulations.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on roles and responsibilities.
• Good level of communication skills(both English and Nepali)
• Should be a team player
• Ability to use the online Information Management Systems
• Good understanding of dispensing best practice and basic pharmacology
Eligibility, Required Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma in Pharmacy with at least two years of work experience in Hospital or Community Pharmacy.
• Current unrestricted registration as Assistant Pharmacist with the Nepal Pharmacy Council.
• Prior Experience working with international organizations will be highly advantageous.
• Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing pharmaceutical supply and use
The position falls in EG1-03 of our pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.34,551. All other benefits and facilities will be provided as per GWT(N) Regulations. The job is offered for 3 years initially may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for selection board process.
To apply for this post, please log on to https://www.gwt.org.uk/nepal/nepal-vacancy
The Gurkha Welfare Trust is the leading Gurkha charity. We provide financial, medical and development aid to Gurkha veterans, their families and communities.