- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 1-2 years in relevant field
- Corporate Finance,
- Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
Interested and qualified candidates can send your application to email@example.com
We are the authorized distributors of JK Paper Ltd in Nepal. We are the no. 1 paper brand in the market.
Production / Distribution
Active Jobs By International Trading House Pvt. Ltd.