- Work closely with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design, develop, and conduct skill enhancement seminars, workshops, training sessions
- Maintain training records
- Research and come up with innovative ways to provide training
- Undertake pre and post-training evaluation and preparing training completion reports are the key result areas
- Coordinate with departments and maintain relevant program records.
- Evaluate training and development programs;
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Assist training coordinator to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups; and
- Design and develop IEC materials for training
Interested and competent applicants are requested to submit:
- Cover letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
By March 11, 2022
This vacancy is available on our website: www.radhapaudelfoundation.org.
Note*: Telephone queries will not entertain. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Applications without complete documentation shall not eligible for short-listing.
NGO / INGO / Social Work
Active Jobs By Radha Paudel Foundation