- Deliver and evaluate the content across a range of communication channels including web-based media platforms, website content management systems, and social media channels.
- Communication with partners and managing online meetings in Nepal and abroad (totally can handle the Zoom App and must have the knowledge of advanced use of Zoom Application).
- Support to maximize external positive profile building opportunities and raise awareness of the Radha Paudel Foundation and its works with key stakeholders.
- Write and disseminate the communication materials, respond to inquiries from the public and donors.
- Edit videos and photos collected from the project areas or any events of the organization and create content for the websites and social media pages of the organization.
- He/She shall discuss and document the personal testimonies.
- He/She is responsible for developing different visual media by using different methodologies.
- He/She is responsible for building the capacity of peer educators, facilitation of participatory photography workshops, generated social media content related to the Radha Paudel Foundation.
- He/She should collect the information from different organizations and prepare the monthly newsletter.
Interested and competent applicants are requested to submit:
- Cover letter
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
By March 11, 2022. This vacancy is available on our website: www.radhapaudelfoundation.org.
Note*: Telephone queries will not entertain. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Applications without complete documentation shall not eligible for short-listing.
NGO / INGO / Social Work
Active Jobs By Radha Paudel Foundation