- Deliver and Evaluate the content across a range of communication channels including web-based media platforms, website content management systems, and social media channels.
- Communication with partners and manage online meetings in Nepal and aboard.
- Support to maximize external positive profile building opportunities and raise awareness of the Radha Paudel Foundation and its works with key stakeholders.
- Write and disseminate the communication materials, respond to inquires from the public and donors.
- Edit videos and photos collected from the project areas or any events of the organization and create content for the websites and social media pages of the organization.
- He/She shall discuss and documents the personal testimonies.
- He/She is responsible for developing different visual media by using different methodologies.
- He/She is responsible for building the capacity of peer educators, facilitation of participatory photography workshop, generated social media content related to the Radha Paudel Foundation.
All the qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their CV and Cover Letter to the email address of email@example.com.
NGO / INGO / Social Work
Active Jobs By Radha Paudel Foundation