- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers' concerns.
- Cooperating with technical team and share information across the organization
- Communicating with clients and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Providing high level technical support to customers at their location.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
- Diploma/ B.Tech with two-wheeler license
- Min. 2 years experience in Tractor Industry
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
- Proven Field Service experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Service Engineer - Birgunj" in subject.
Farming / Agriculture
Active Jobs By Bhajuratna Agro Pvt. Ltd.