- Developing & growing distributors
- Marketing of FMCG products to both B2B and B2C
- Achieving sales target and ensuring maximum brand exposure and yield
- Work with other team members, key customers to solve specific challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Implement all market activation activities in order to achieve impact at point of purchase.
- Working with regional sales head for gathering and analyzing market insights, understanding local competition and developing quarterly sales plans
- Performing other tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management
- 2+ years’ experience in sales of FMCG products, preferably in direct distribution channel with extensive knowledge of the local market and consumer base.
- Sound business, financial and numerical expertise
- Excellent sales track record
- Professional behavior competency to build relationships
- Communication & problem-solving skills
- Computer Software Knowledge: MS Office and ERP
- Language requirements are regionally specific
- Two-Wheeler or Four-Wheeler with valid driving license
Active Jobs By Kedia Organisation