- Preparing Master Plan, resource mobilization plans, work programs including S-Curve, and keeping track of overall work schedule during construction.
- Evaluating the work program target meets the actual work progress.
- Managing the entire construction project including schedules, manpower deployment method and time, material purchase decisions, etc.
- Mobilizing the entire workforce including supervisors, laborers, and operators in work.
- Performing survey work including joint survey with the client before construction and construction survey during the construction phase.
- Providing line and level during the construction phase.
- Taking measurements of work performed at the site for preparing bills.
- Preparing Running and final bills including measurement sheets and as-built drawings.
- Coordinating with the project manager and client’s representative for smooth execution of the project.
- Supervising the construction work and evaluating the work being done is as per actual planned.
- Able to perform survey work using Total Station and Level Machine
- Should have knowledge of operating total station and level machine
- Should have good knowledge of software like AutoCAD, SW-ROAD, ARC-GIS & GOOGLE EARTH.
- Should have good knowledge of software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS powerpoint, Adobe Reader, etc.
- Should have fluent speaking and writing proficiency in English and Nepali language.
Construction / Real Estate / Housing
Active Jobs By Gauri Parbati Nirman Sewa Pvt. Lt.d