He/she will be accounted for following responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining vouchers, journal entries.
- Stock keeping and maintaining stock book.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly progress report.
- Maintaining vehicle service log book, fuel consumption status and overall management of asset.
- Maintaining account as required by tax law.
- Making party reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
He/she is required to have the following qualification and set of skills:
- Fluency in both Nepali and English Languages both writing, verbal, and typing.
- Strong command of MS Office Package.
- Competent in accounting software like Tally, Swastik, Busy, and other similar software.
- He/she should be able to work under pressure and tackle the situation.
Construction / Real Estate / Housing
Active Jobs By Gauri Parbati Nirman Sewa Pvt. Lt.d