FRONT DESK ATTENDANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous manner at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room at nights in order to increase occupancy.
6. Maintains daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
8. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests’ preferences and special requests.
9. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other departments especially housekeeping.
10. Maintains cash transactions at the front desk and submits cash to the accountant.
11. Ensure front office log book is always updated and actioned upon.
12. Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MD.
13. Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
14. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by the management.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
Everest Holiday Inn is an one stat hotel located at Shambhu Marg, Airport. We have twenty rooms, restaurant and bar.